Meet the unheard Hero Saving Lives In Prison
Noble Wisdom Dordoe is a multi International Award Winning Humanitarian, social activist.
He is a transformative leader, agent of change, and an influencer, positively impacting lives through his passion for humanity.
Wisdom Dordoe is a Global Goodwill Ambassador, Young Global Leader, Youth & Communality Advocate, Education Activist, Young Ghanaian banker and a philanthropist who has braved the storm in his life and took a double leap of faith when he decided to touch the lives of under-privileged and other vulnerable through Give Me Hope Foundation which he founded in the year 2013 that has impacted thousands of lives.
You can’t take away his study passion for education, especially for the defenseless streets, parents in prison children who are out of school, parents on the streets children out of school, orphans in our communities that could not get the chance to be orphanage homes.
His staunch passion to help millions of underprivileged children who are denied of quality education was the motivation for the NGO that focused on eradication of poverty through education, Heath, Food, clothes, Gender Equality, Prison Initiatives and Empowerment’s.
The foundation initiative committed to making the dreams children and vulnerable persons living in remote and desolate communities.” The initiative uses formal, informal and apprenticeship education as a tool for transformation and promoting literacy among the economically disadvantaged through United Nation Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The young banker and the NGO uses their little resources to do humanitarian work aimed at putting smiles on the faces of thousands needy. The foundation has organized programs nationwide and has made numerous impacts such for the eight years of its continuous impacts.
- Providing Educational scholarships for 750 less privileged. Orphans who do not get the chance to be in school and children who have dropped out of school due to poverty.
- Saved 280 lives from prison. Integrated some in community by providing petty business and vocational skills.
- Impacted 10,000 less privileged with its Empower Them Young Mentorships program.
- Impacted over 10,000 less privileged with its free healthy screening, food, clothes and others.
- Organize menstrual health education nationwide which has impacted over 5,000 young girls and supported them with sanitary pads.
- Provided free skills training for 1000 young girls and boys who has dropped out of school.
- Provided free accommodation for 60 homeless Kayayes, raped, breastfeeding mothers to be sleeping and providing medical care for them.
- Provided training and supported 2000 pregnant and breastfeeding women on child abuse and domestic violence and has supported them with bedsheets and towels.
Give Me Hope Foundation, is committed to helping the needy in society, empowering the youth to be part of nation building and helping them to identify and develop their talents.
Mr Wisdom Dordoe has won many recognition internationally and locally for his extraordinary performance, few are International Philanthropist Award Winner, Global Goodwill Ambassador (GGA), Global Peace Ambassador for Ghana, Community Activist of the year 2020,
Global Youth Summit country advisor for Gh.
Child activists and voice for the voiceless.